Monday, 14 January 2013

Hello and welcome!

Hi everyone,
                  I'm Gemma and welcome to my new blog. The aim of my blog is to review budget beauty products and also inform you of any bargains out their to save your pennies. In bad times like these we all need to watch our pennies but we still like to look our best and I hope to help you in both of these areas!

Any product reviews are not sponsored and paid with my own hard earned cash ,so this means I'm entirely impartial and give a fair view point. Please do bear in mind though that what works for me may not work for you and vice versa ,these are only my opinions and vary from  person to person.

I have to say that high street brands are really using their game recently and have came up with some great products last year and in the year to follow there are more exciting things to come. There has also been budget beauty brands which have been expanding heir lines and offering great value for money products.

Which has been your favourite beauty buy so far this year and why?

Love ,Gemz x

No comments:

Post a Comment