Mua has just announced on their Facebook page that they have another new product to add to their pro base collection.
It is a matte primer which aims to control oil and shine and allows your to apply your base makeup more smoothly. It also claims to reduce the appearance of pores and flaws to help create your perfect base which is perfect for oily or normal/ combination skin.
To apply ,just squeeze out a pea sized amount and apply and smooth over your whole face,this should be used after you have moisturised.
As with all their products it's a bargain at only £4 ! Which is very cheap in relation to other high street primers . Loreal studio secrets primer retails at around £10 so this is less than half the price. Well worth a try at that price if you ask me.
I use a primer every days I find it helps to even my complexion and allows my makeup on to glide on more smoothly. I also find that my makeup lasts longer throughout the day without the need for so much touch ups. As someone with normal/ combination I find that a primer is a must so I will definately be investing in this. I'm currently using the gosh velvet primer which I paid £12.99 for so if this one lives up to its promises I will definately be saving myself some pennies.
MUA matte perfect primer is only available online here :Mua store
Mua will also be doing 50 % off online once their Facebook page has reached 50,000 likes , they are so close ,to help them reach their goal head on over to their Facebook page and await their bargains!
Mua Facebook page
They are currently only 300 likes away!
Will you be investing in this product? Do you use a primer?
Gems x

No comments:
Post a Comment